-Tell us about trainee days: "I resented Bang Sihyuk PD (laughs). He’s someone I respect, but at that time I despised him. So one time, I left in the middle of practice and went to find Bang Sihyuk PD to tell him I’m quitting. I saw it like a bold declaration, but after a great bout of scolding, I ended up reluctantly walking back to the practice room to practice (laughs). Back then my mind was narrow because all I ever did was practice, but now that I look back to it, I think Bang Sihyuk PD had given us just the right amount of time. We got to make all the music we wanted during that period. I could say, because of this, BTS could exist" ©
2. what would you name your future kids? uh charlotte if it’s a girl and idk if it’s a guy ;^;
12. what is something you want right now?
31. 3 random facts
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
34. most embarrassing moment one time in english class we were talking about the color red and my teacher asked, “when you think of red, what does it remind you of?” and i raised my hand (i’m a pretty quiet person in school and i’m known for not talking much/talking quietly) and i said “blood” and i literally thought that was the answer but she was looking for an answer like anger and everyone just stared at me
50. favourite picture of your idol
4. what are you looking forward to? i might go to the bap concert in nyc for my birthday ahhhhhh
30. favourite tv show(s) teen wolf, sherlock, ncis heheheh if dramas count then reply 1997
52. something i’m talented at ?????? breathing